I got my AS results.
I was so nervous throughout the day.
With the lack of sleep, the nervourness creeping on me, hands turning cold, fear in me and the good news spreading along the corridor and in the class made me numb and cold throughout the whole morning.
I never got the guts to check the results through online although the paper indicating my password and username tuck safely in my bag.
By noon, everyone knew about the results except 1-2 ppl left in my class.
My teacher arrived in the chem lab and retrieve the stack of papers filled with alphabelts of our results from the lab assistant and began calling out names.
Thank god, it was confidental, so no announcement on results.
Finally, My name was called. I prayed.
Her eyes went big with her mouth turning into a big O.
Something telling me the surprised was good.
Yup, It definetly was. I got straight A's!
I was so so happy and began scanning the paper, said a Yes! and began my way of smsing my family members, sharing my happiness.
It lasted a good 10-15 minutes before sadness began creeping on me again.
Lots of my classmates scored excellent results and work their butts off to score. However, some of them failed to obtain an A on thinking skills. To some of them, thinking skills was supposingly an A to them.
Compared it to me? All the A's I got, definetly was pure luck.
I felt the sadness and felt sorry for most of my classmates who didn't scored as they expected.
They deserved it more than me.
Although some of them said, yes, they aren't that happy although with straight A's due to classmates aren't getting the similiar results.
However, neither could I hide my joy at that moment as it's unexpected.
I'm sorry for neglecting your feelings, PM7.
Congratulations still on ur results to all PM7. Although A or B or C or D, 1 thing you do know, is that you work ur ass off for it. U tried your best and worked harder or maintain ur grades in the coming exams. Gambateh everyone!
To Michelle, Don't feel down. I know and you know u can strive higher in future. I will always remember the day when our bio trial papers came out and we didn't score that well, while others did.
Look at the bright side, We don't have a D! =D
derby county vs millwall
4 years ago

2 comments:
Oh congrats sis! :) Ah well, to your friends who didn't do well, there's always the choice to retake it. It'll pay off. :) Partayy!!
Thanks alot and hehe yea!! PARTY!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
Yup, there's always a choice in life. =D
Post a Comment