Reading my friends' blogs, catching up with their updates and realizing the past as time flies.
It's so amazing that my classmates in PM7 always appeared before me when I read something on some topics.
It started 1 and a half year ago, when I first step into the hall, familiar faces keep on blooming here and there. Some from high school, tuitions, clubs and as well as unexpected faces of my primary schoolmates who grew so pretty / handsome / mature and tall. *Okay I'm short, but i'm working on it (if possible) *
I step into class, we did some games and got to know each other. That's when I first met Amanda with a first thought that she's ang moh. Lolz.. I wonder how many times was she been prompted with that question. Apparently I just lost count. And on that day, I still remember how remarkable Marcus stood out with being the first person to memorize tons of name. However the next day, he forgotten the names. =.="
Our bond in PM7 just grew on and on, and without knowingly, we celebrated birthdays together, eat together, hang around together, study together as well as joke together as a class. Lecturers with their never ending teaching and always having fun with us, are impressed with our performances and fast-finishing syllabus.
It's so amazing how we all got into this class. I just say it's more on fate. It couldn't help enjoying myself in class with
Jason and his entertainments no matter in what form,
Jonathan with his cracky jokes which never fail to bring upon a smile on a lecturer's face,and
Looh Zhen with her biggest smile and it's so amaze she's the only one able to steal a laughter from Ms chia who is known for her effectiveness.
Not only that, there's so many things that I found out during the past 1 and a half years.
How coincidence Crystal and I being in the same class after countless crossing into each other's life,
Able to know more of Tek yit being hardworking, daring and blur at times,
Tzu ken and his naming me "emo girl",
Hsi yi with his improved skills on teaching as well as his patience in answering my questions online,
Fabian with his honest and touching note, the most hardworking guy in class, plus always helpful.
Tsu Kuan and his artistic drawing,
Ryan with his cracky jokes with Tsu Kuan,
Yang Ming with her intelligence and understanding,
Shu yin being a straight-forward person,
Michelle being targeted by the boys on bullying,
Rachel with her sweetness and always helping people,
Mei Mei with always a smile on her face,
Yi Ling with her inspiration and motivation,
Siaw Hui with her 12 "boyfriends" as well as an all-rounded,
Stephanie with her dedicated spirit to PM7 as being a class-rep,
Elin with her being so sweet and cute,
Nee Ling with her loving for old songs and randomness,
Amanda with her Lameness, high spirited as well as a good friend
Marcus with him always being able to answer my questions,
Alvin and his mirror screen of handphone as well as dota,
Andy being a caring big brother,
Vivian with her keen for tvb dramas,
Loon Wei and his tall figure and a guy knowing all gossips,
William and his style.
It was during the hangout with the guys' group during the first semester that I got to know more on guys view on girls and as I hangout with the Sarawakians, their never ending love for basketball and seing their skills has inspire some part of me to even wanting to try playing basketball. It was a surprise that at least a quarter of my classmates whether guys or girls know about DBSK or other korean bands unlike highschool which is less than a handful. As being inspire by Crystal always learning and improving on her chinese, it certainly motivated me to polish and improve on my chinese as well.
During this past 1 and a half year, I certainly enjoyed the well known boring and hardcore A-levels. With friends like this, Boring and Hard is not a word in the dictionary as they help to bring joy and guide you through difficulties.
However I did indeed regret that I never been able to open up like how am I in the outside world. Mostly due to not being able to juggle the balls properly. But I certainly did enjoy the classes and looking forward to the upcoming events.
Sunday - Prom
Next week - Pangkor
derby county vs millwall
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment