My life right now is basically a rountine.
From Monday to Sunday, with additional of having badminton on Tuesday, Dancing Classes on Friday, Taekwondo on Saturday and OUG meeting on sunday.
Basically I'm bored.
Haha to be more exact = I'm just lazy.
Since the last update,
I had gone to Penang (Family trip) for durians...
If..... only we went 1 week before.... then the durians will be nicer...
Haha too bad, can't be helped. That week was my cousin's wedding.
So coincidence, the week we went to penang, all hotels were fully booked due to the Penang and Melaka historical day.
Basically nothing about the historical day, just many events here and there and at night, all historical building were fully lighted.
Btw, the durians was not bad... I just blame the timing or else it would be better.
Thanks to this trip, I missed the SU and USJ13's annual hi-tea.
So sad.... and that was the last time I could see my friend, Asyraf who is NOW currently in Indonesia.
Oh well, As long as I'm in Malaysia... Next time kay? Lolz
August 1st 2009,
I attended a taekwondo competition. My very first experience.
Not as a player but a referee...
1 word which I will always remember this... 'Headache"
Lack of sleep before night + too much concentration from 9am to 5pm with break for half an hour = headache.
Too much effort and not-too-good pay.
Can be said that those people becoming referee are those who are really interested in Taekwondo. "Get the hint" =P
August 9th 2009
Went to Singapore to drop off my bro at his place with his luggages.
= . = Mind you, it's a 1 day trip so 10 hours of car ride and 5 hours being IN Singapore.
When back home, my eyes were like O.O. (Too much sleep in the car)
August 10th 2009
Results day. Of course my eyes O.O. Haha with only 4 hours sleep the whole night.
Scared as in very scared. Walk all the way to Taylors to get the results.
Phobia of checking it online.
Results? Not bad... Something I didn't expected but at least I hoped for.
August 21st 2009
That's tomorrow! Tomorrow only tell you! =P
Btw, it's award day. Another day of staring at walls. The only difference than my usual is with people this time. Hehe...
Oh I just love the phrase which I just read in manga.
To say a person is brainless : "The head is just for decoration"
Haha Enjoy your day! Smiles!
derby county vs millwall
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment