Sunday, December 7, 2008

Outing on 22/11/2008

AS exams over at 21/11/2008.
I went out with Chantelle, Jia Ming, Xin Ling, Huang Xi, Michael and Ian.
All were my ex-form 5 classmates.

Was really fun to hang out with them.
Reminds me of school times where we got together.
Stupid jokes, sarcastism, Lame stuff and Kiddy Stuff.
That's the thing which I can ever and only find IF I hang out with them.
It's so hard to find this in college...
Well of course there is but not with me in it.

Guys nowadays don't grow up. Right grandmother? XD
It's no surprise to see them playing and talking like small boys.
As they fuss about arcades and talks rubbish/bullshit stuff while we girls tag along.

*Thumbs Up* to Me and Xin Ling.
We finally able to make Jia Ming paid for our bills.
Well... He owed us and It's really hard to fish out money out of his pockets.
So ungentleman guys these days. Aikz...
Not all guys but some guys. >.<
Long story for him being ungentleman and about the meals he owed us.

Glad to see Huang Xi, Michael and Ian after so so so long..which was after a year had passed.
Nothing changed. Not with the attitude, appearance or maturity.
Was surprised that Chantelle and Ian were actually classmates. As in right now.
Well.. THAT"s because I was outdated. Couldn't helped it. College...
Haha Excuses I know. Whatever.

We watched IGOR since Xin Ling And Chantelle watched Madascargar 2 already.
Igor? How's the movie?
Sucks big time. Well that's to me.
Everything was really okay okay. To watch it? It's okay. To watch 2nd time? No thanks.
But honestly, It was meant for small kids.
Storyline was like how u imagined like a small kid.

With this show, I finally realized.. I had long ago left the kids world.
Ever since my disney channel/cartoon network channel was cut off when I was standard 5.
Thanks to my bro again. Yea yea.. I'm "Big" enough.. No need to watch it.
But the bright side? I was into anime ever since primary.

Guess what? Not many ppl was into it till they were mid secondary.
So guess wat that left me to? Not much topic to talk about since different interest.
Regret it? Only the kiddy world which I wanted to be in.
Anime was and is still cool.. Also cartoon but in Japanese version and ADULTS also watch it.

Now... That left me to update myself by downloading Naruto, Bleach and One Piece which I had stopped due to exams.
Wat's sad now is... No Seeder!!! =(
I shall find my way or worst come to worst.. I will read manga (Which I am so lazy to do)

Thanks Chantelle for the ride to and back from Sunway Pyramid.
Thanks Jia Ming for the lunch. Now You still owe me ice-cream.
High Five to Xin Ling.

No comments: